- Accommodation & all meals: full breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner.
- House beverages, including house wine, local beer & spirits, welcome drink.
- All activities at Mosaic – Beach, boating, quad biking, mountain biking, nature walks.
- Free wireless Internet.
- Children 3-12 sharing with adults are 50% of the adult rate. Parental supervision is required at all times.
ACTIVITY OPTIONS INCLUDED: Outdoor activities are weather permitting.
- 4×4 BEACH EXCURSION & sundowners to a secluded part of the Walker Bay Beach. Whale watching in season.
- BOAT CRUISE on the Hermanus Lagoon for fabulous bird watching and sunsets/sundowners. *Please note: Our boat is not operating due to damage from a wind storm on Saturday 21 March 2015. The boat will not be used until further notice.
- KAYAKING on the Lagoon.
- QUAD BIKE EXCURSIONS exploring magnificent flora, birds and lagoon wetlands.
- MOUNTAIN BIKING – NEW
- ARCHEOLOGICAL CAVE TOUR to Klipgat Cave and beach walk.
- GUIDED NATURE WALKS exploring the Cape Floral Kingdom.
- BOULES COURT at the 1892 Spookhuis.
- WINE TASTING at Springfontein Wine Estate Next Door
- INDOOR ACTIVITIES – 1892 Spookhuis, library, movies/sports/games/puzzles and area wine tastings.
EXTRAS: MOSAIC RAIN SPA SERVICES
- Massage therapy and skin treatments with Rain Africa spa products.
- Manicure & pedicure with regular polish or gel polish.
EXTRAS: ACTIVITIES WE CAN ARRANGE
- Shark cage diving.
- Boat whale watching tour & Marine Big 5 eco tour.
- Whale Watching & Scenic Tour by Plane.
- Sea kayaking in Hermanus.
- Helicopter transfer to/from Mosaic, or road transfer.
- Child-care can be prearranged by reservation.
- Check in time 3:00 – 4:00 PM for afternoon sundown activity. Please call if arriving after 4:00PM
- Check out time 10:30 AM at Lagoon Lodge. Guests are welcome to spend the day at the 1892 Spookhuis.
- A 25% deposit is required to secure reservations. Full payment is required 31 days prior to arrival.
- Rates are quoted in South African Rand and subject to changes.
- Foreign transfer fees (from the originating country and from South Africa) are in addition to the rates.
CANCELLATION POLICY: The cancellation fee is a % of the full accommodation amount.
- 30 days prior to arrival 50%
- 14 days prior to arrival 75%
- 7 days prior to arrival 100%
- All requests, confirmations and cancellations are valid only if in writing.
- A 5% processing fee will be deducted from all refunds.