Lagoon Lodge Rates 2018-2019
Enjoy an all-inclusive stay at our 5-star Lagoon Lodge.
Winter SeasonMay-July 2018
- Per Person Single Rate R3750
- Child Sharing 4-12 years R1250
SeasonSeptember 2018 - April 2019
- Per Person Single Rate R5265
- Child Sharing 4-12 years R1755
- *2 night minimum stay December & January
Mid SeasonAugust 2018
- Per Person Single Rate R4692
- Child Sharing 4-12 years R1564
Winter SeasonMay-July 2019
- Per Person Single Rate R4200
- Child Sharing 4-12 years R1400
INCLUDED in LAGOON LODGE STAYS:
- All meals – breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner.
- House beverages – including house wine/local beer/spirits, welcome drink.
- Activities at Mosaic – Beach excursions, boating, quad biking, cycling, nature walks, bird watching.
- Free wireless Internet.
- We accept children 4-12. Child sharing with 1 adult pays adult rate. Parental
supervision is required at all times.
2 GROUP ACTIVITIES / DAY: Morning 10:00 am. Afternoon 4:00 pm. *Check-in is at 3:00 for 4:00 pm activity.
- 4x4 BEACH EXCURSION – Land based whale watching in season.
- BOAT CRUISE & KAYAKING – Bird watching on the Hermanus Lagoon.
- QUAD BIKE EXCURSIONS exploring magnificent flora, birds and lagoon wetlands.
- FAT BIKES & MOUNTAIN BIKES.
- GUIDED NATURE WALKS exploring the Cape Floral Kingdom.
- ARCHEOLOGICAL CAVE TOUR at the beach.
- WINE TASTING at Springfontein Wine Estate next door.
- 1892 SPOOKHUIS – library, movies/sports/games/puzzles.
EXTRAS: RAIN MILKWOOD SPA at MOSAIC Pre-book to ensure availability.
• Official Rain Africa Spa. Massage & skin therapies. www.RainAfrica.com
• Elemis BIOTEC Facials www.Elemis.com
• Manicure & pedicure with OPI regular or gel polish.
EXTRAS: ACTIVITIES WE CAN ARRANGE
*NEW* Stand Up Paddle Boarding on the Hermanus Lagoon
• Shark cage diving.
• Boat whale watching & Marine Big 5 Eco Tour.
• Whale Watching & Scenic Tour by Plane.
• Sea kayaking in Hermanus.
• Wine tastings in the Hemel-en-Aarde and Stanford Wine Regions.
• Helicopter transfer to/from Mosaic, or road transfer.
• Child-care can be prearranged by reservation.
• Check in time 3:00 PM for afternoon sundown activity. Please call if arriving after 4:00 PM.
• Check out time 10:30 AM at Lagoon Lodge. Guests are welcome to spend the day at the 1892 Spookhuis.
• 25% deposit is required to secure reservation.
• Full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival.
• Guest Information sheet must be completed 30 days prior to guest arrival.
• Foreign transfer fees from the originating country are in addition to the rates.
• Rates are quoted in South African Rand and subject to changes.
CANCELLATION POLICY: The cancellation fee is a % of the full amount.
All requests must be made in writing. A 5% processing fee will be deducted from all refunds.
• 30 -15 days prior to arrival 50%
• 14 – 8 days prior to arrival 75%
• 7 – 0 days prior to arrival 100%