- Accommodation & all meals: dinner, full breakfast, light lunch, sundown snacks, coffee, tea.
- House wine, local beer & spirits, soft drinks, juice, bottled water, welcome drink.
- All activities at Mosaic – see Activity Options below. Special “guest delights”
- Free wireless Internet in the lounge.
- Children age 2 and under stay free. All ages are welcome. Parental supervision is required at all times.
ACTIVITY OPTIONS INCLUDED: Outdoor activities are weather permitting.
- 4×4 BEACH EXCURSION to the secluded Walker Bay Beach. Whale watching in season.
- BOAT CRUISE on the Hermanus Lagoon for fabulous bird watching and sunsets. *Please note: Our boat is not operating due to damage from a wind storm on Saturday 21 March 2015. The boat will not be used until further notice.
- KAYAKING on the Lagoon.
- QUAD BIKE EXCURSIONS exploring magnificent flora, birds and lagoon wetlands.
- ARCHEOLOGICAL CAVE TOUR to Klipgat Cave and beach walk.
- GUIDED NATURE WALKS exploring the Cape Floral Kingdom.
- BOULES COURT at the 1892 Spookhuis.
- INDOOR ACTIVITIES at the 1892 Spookhuis library, lounge, games & puzzles, and Winter Special Experiences.
EXTRAS: SPA SERVICES NEW – Expanded SPA & services – now indoor & outdoor.
- Variety of massage therapy, including hot stone treatments.
- Manicure & pedicure with regular polish or gel polish.
- Outdoor Yoga/exercise area.
EXTRAS: ACTIVITIES WE CAN BOOK
- Shark cage diving.
- Boat whale watching tour & Marine Big 5 eco tour.
- Whale Watching & Scenic Tour by Plane.
- Sea kayaking in Hermanus.
- Helicopter transfer to/from Mosaic, or road transfer.
- Child-care can be prearranged by reservation.
- Check in is at Luxury Lagoon Lodge Reception 3:00 – 4:00 PM for afternoon activity.
- Check out time 10:30 AM. Guests are welcome to spend the day at the 1892 Spookhuis.
- A 25% deposit is required to secure reservations.
- Full payment is required 31 days prior to arrival.
- Rates are quoted in South African Rand and subject to changes.
- All Foreign transfer fees are in addition to the rates.
CANCELLATION POLICY: The cancellation fee is a % of the full accommodation amount.
- 30 days prior to arrival 50%
- 14 days prior to arrival 75%
- 7 days prior to arrival 100%
- All requests, confirmations and cancellations are valid only if in writing.
- A 5% processing fee will be deducted from all refunds.