* ‘Becoming You’ Blogger Kathryn Rossiter visits Mosaic Private Sanctuary with her family and stays in Mosaic Cottages, our self-catering option.
Read her blog here.
* Photographer Tania Thompson Poole discovers Mosaic Private Sanctuary’s Lagoon Lodge during her 3 500km roadtrip.
Read the blog on CapeInfo’s website here.
* Travelstart Blogger Bridget McNulty visits Mosaic Private Sanctuary
Click on the image for the full article.
* Photographer Mark Peddle Captures Mosaic
See more of Mark’s photography at www.markpeddle.com
* 12 Restaurants and Wineries in Stanford Worth Visiting
“Everyone who has been to the village of Stanford near Hermanus in the Cape Overberg agrees that you need to be very, very hungry before you visit…”
Read the full list of the Top 12 here.
* 10 Things to Do in Stanford
We made Roxanne Reid’s list of 10 Things to Do in Stanford –
“7. Indulge in a Massage. You’ll find the Mosaic Private Sanctuary & Spa on the edge of the Hermanus lagoon a few kilometres west of Stanford. It uses Rain products made in Swellendam from 100% natural ingredients with an African twist and gorgeous aromas. Fair Trade and Beauty without Cruelty creds too. Enjoy your massage in the minimalist salon or outside under the milkwoods, with a view of the lagoon.”
Read the full story here.
* Top Billing
South Africa’s Protea cricket player, JP Duminy and his lovely wife Sue, visit Mosaic and learn to pump prawns on the Hermanus Lagoon with Top Billing presenter, Simba, on SABC3, April 4, 2013.
* Green Home Magazine