Our lovely stone self-catering Mosaic Cottages, on the Hermanus Lagoon, are surrounded by milkwood trees and fynbos gardens, and perfect for families to enjoy plenty of space, activities and time together. Each has a unique layout and occupancy ranges from a cottage sleeping 9 guests (Duminy Cottage), to the smallest sleeping two guests. The Mosaic Cottages have been built in an environmentally-friendly way with stone from Mosaic, and natural finishes. All have kitchen facilities, indoor fireplaces, outdoor patios and BBQs, and are serviced daily. There is a Pool for use by all cottages with beautiful views overlooking the Mountains & Hermanus Lagoon. Cottages are 100m from the Lagoon.
ACTIVITIES: You can partake in a myriad of activities at Mosaic during your stay in one of our private cottages.
*DECEMBER 2017 UPGRADES*
- Duminy & Milkwood Trail now have dishwashers, washer/dryer & renovated kitchens.
- Milkwood Trail & Fynbos Trail – renovated master baths w/outdoor showers. Garden Trail – W/D & outdoor lounge.
- TV’s with Netflix on pay per view and WiFi in all cottages.
Fynbos Trail Cottage (Milkwood 1)
SLEEPS 2 adults & 1 child
Constructed of limestone from Mosaic, this studio cottage is suitable for one couple and has a sofa bed for one child.
The one room unit has glass doors that open onto magnificent mountain views, a patio, kitchen and outdoor BBQ.
The bathroom has a separate tub and shower.
AMENITIES: Cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, luxury bedding, towels, out door BBQ and firewood.
Garden Trail Cottage (Milkwood 2)
SLEEPS 4 adults & 2 children
Also constructed of limestone from Mosaic, this 2-bedroom cottage is perfect for two couples or families. A large veranda overlooks beautiful fynbos gardens with fantastic birdlife. The open living/dining/kitchen area features a beautiful stone and mosaic fireplace.
- Bedroom 1: King bed or 2 singles, sofa bed, shower over tub, glass doors open onto a veranda.
- Bedroom 2: King bed or 2 singles, 1 additional single bed, shower (wheelchair accessible).
AMENITIES: Cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, luxury bedding, towels, fireplace, out door BBQ and firewood.
Milkwood Trail Cottage (Milkwood 3)
SLEEPS 4 adults & 4 children
Also constructed of limestone from Mosaic, this 2 1/2-bedroom cottage is perfect for two couples or families. Glass doors from the living room, master bedroom and kitchen open onto outdoor verandas and an ancient milkwood grove. The double volume living room has a fireplace and the kitchen has an indoor BBQ. There is also an outdoor BBQ. It is perfect for a South Africa getaway.
- Bedroom 1: King bed or 2 singles, bathtub, glass doors open onto veranda.
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, trundle bed in an anti-room (sleeps 2), bathtub, shower.
- Living room: 2 sofa beds.
AMENITIES: Cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, luxury bedding, towels, fireplace, indoor BBQ and firewood.